Advertisement

愛АЙ愛АЙ愛 (AIAIAIAIAI) but I tried to imitate RINGO style

愛АЙ愛АЙ愛 (AIAIAIAIAI) but I tried to imitate RINGO style Aaaand another one~
This song was partly dedicated to RINGO because she was (and still) one of artists, who inspired me a lot, so I decided to "retune" one of my most important and even popular (a fact which I was amazed by) songs and imitate a style that RINGO used for her song 今 (also known as 'Now'). Hope you like it.
And, as it was before this song is dedicated to every person I loved and who was gone. And to every person I love now.
(sorry for a big text, I just want you to know the whole 'story' of this :D)

original: JANUS ft. IA
illust/rearrange by: JANUS
inspired by: RINGO ( )

original version:

C= C= C= C=┌(`ー´)┘
instagram (life):
instagram (art):
soundcloud:
twitter:
vk:
C= C= C= C=┌(`ー´)┘

style

Post a Comment

0 Comments