Advertisement

ASMR Jewelry Store Roleplay | Slow Hand Movements | Whispers

ASMR Jewelry Store Roleplay | Slow Hand Movements | Whispers Still rusty, but I hope you enjoy! Still learning how and where I fit into doing role plays.. anyway watching the jewelry store girls is one of my real life triggers, so I hope I did an okay job with this one..

Hoping to get a green screen soon and better equipment to start making better videos! Please stick around with me on my journey!

➡️Please make sure to check out my social media!

Instagram- Instagram.com/shelbyshiversASMR
Twitter-

If you’ve made it this far, comment a Purple Heart 💜


Like my microphone? Here’s a link so you can get one just like mine!! —

ASMR,asmr,asmr role play,asmr hand movements,asmrshelby,shelby shivers,shelbyshiversasmr,asmr jewelry store,slow hand movements,asmr whispers,asmr triggers,jewelry store role play,asmr jewelry roleplay,jewelry roleplay,jewelry store roleplay,asmr jewelry shop,asmr jewelry shop roleplay,jewelry shop roleplay,jewelry store,jewelry shop,my favorite jewelry,my jewelry collection,favorite jewelry,asmr jewelry collection,asmr favorite jewelry,

Post a Comment

0 Comments