Advertisement

Back And On The Mend - And So Is Patriot...

Back And On The Mend - And So Is Patriot... Folks, I am back and on the med, almost 100%. Unfortunately, a month ago I was in an accident that put 29 stitches in my left hand, but I feel blessed that no tendons were injured, nothing serious, just had to be stitched back up. But I'm not the only one healing here at the den....

I did the best I could one handed to maintain the tanks over the last month, and many pretty much ran themselves - except, Patriot got fin rot at the same time my hand was healing. I've learned a lot over the last month, especially dealing with Patriot's fin rot, which has been a real challenge, and I look forward to sharing all that with you over the next month. Patriot is getting a little older now, and it is a little tricker dealing with disease.

Thank you all so much for the kind words, well wishes, sentiment, thoughts, prayers, and comments you left. It really does mean a lot to me and I so much appreciate them all.

Keep tankin!

Mike

planted tanks planted aquariums tropical fish fish food tropical fish hobbyist fishtanks aquariums,aquarium plants,fin rot,how to care for betta fish,how to treat fin rot,tiger lotus,what causes fin rot,betta fish tank,how to set up a quarantine tank,betta aquarium,betta tank,betta antibiotics,betta fin rot treatment,betta fin rot causes,betta fin rot salt,betta fin rot won't go away,

Post a Comment

0 Comments