Advertisement

Dear friends, the most beautiful gift will be your presence. We opened a Donation List on

Dear friends, the most beautiful gift will be your presence. We opened a Donation List on Dear friends, the most beautiful gift will be your presence. We opened a Donation List on surname "....", in favor of Emergency, Red Cross, Telefono Azzurro .... Dear friends, the most welcome gift will be to be with you. I would be even happier if my birthday could help and make a difference in someone's life. I opened a Donation List on, Surname "...". You choose. I will very much like a sentence of good wishes! "Dear friends, the most welcome gift is to leave me a nice phrase ... helping others. You choose who to give your gift to. Donation List on , Surname: "... ..", in favor of CRI, Fondaz.Umberto Veronesi, Emergency. “The most beautiful gift will be to celebrate with you. Your gift will help those of your choice who really need it -. Donation List on ., Surname: "….", In favor of the Red Cross, etc. Your greeting phrases will be a memory that I will keep forever in a great souvenir book.

Donation

Post a Comment

0 Comments