Advertisement

EXCON 2019 I Construction Equipment I BIEC I CII I Trade fair I DJI Osmo pocket I Bengaluru

EXCON 2019 I Construction Equipment I BIEC I CII I Trade fair I DJI Osmo pocket I Bengaluru After a successful run of nine editions, South Asia’s largest construction equipment trade fair, EXCON 2019 kick-started its 10th edition on December 10. The five-day event was inaugurated by Nitin Gadkari, Union Minister for Road, Transport & Highways (MoRTH) and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MEME) and Karnataka Chief Minister, B S Yediyurappa at the Bangalore International Exhibition Centre.

excon,construction equipment,cii,biec,l&t construction equipment ltd,jcb,mahindra,volvo,excon 2019,dji Osmo Pocket,Ajax,case,scania,komatsu,pc210-10 M0,MSD,MS dhoni,gulf oil,hydraulic machines,excavators,compactors,skidsteer loader,L&T990hf,L&T491,paver,pneumatic tyre loader,crusher bucket,slope compactor,asphalt paver,trade fair,10th edition,padfoot,soil compactors,asphalt compactor,vibratory compactor,skid steer loader,

Post a Comment

0 Comments