Advertisement

Far Cry 5 | My Adventures (WARNING: This Video Unsuitable For Children!)

Far Cry 5 | My Adventures  (WARNING: This Video Unsuitable For  Children!) Welcome to my new YouTube Channel! It's me, WolfBuddy12/TheEvilgamer200!
WARNING: Due to the rules of COPPA, that will be released in January, I live stream video games that contain strong language that are not suitable for children.  I advise all of you new viewers to not view my content unless you are 17 years old or older; because I do not want to pay $40,000 for violation of any rule associated with COPPA.  THE CONTENT OF THIS CHANNEL IS AGE RESTRICTED! I HAVE AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ALL PARENTS AND LEGAL GUARDIANS: DO NOT ALLOW YOUR CHILDREN (AGE 13 OR YOUNGER) TO WATCH THE CONTENT FROM MY CHANNEL! I DO NOT WANT VIOLATE ANY RULES ASSOCIATED WITH COPPA! THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION! IF THE GAME I PLAY IS SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO WATCH THE VIDEOS.

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Far Cry® 5,TheEvilGamer200,

Post a Comment

0 Comments