Advertisement

Get to know me! πŸ’• QUESTION AND ANSWER TIME! 19 things about me you probably didn't know. 😁

Get to know me! πŸ’• QUESTION AND ANSWER TIME! 19 things about me you probably didn't know. 😁 Hi all and welcome to my very first ever Q&A!

This may come as no surprise to viewers who have been following me for a while now, but I may have rambled... just a teeny bit ;) you've been forwarned! πŸ˜‚πŸ’” (because apparently I don't know how to answer a simple question without making it as complicated or as unnecessarily-detailed as possible. πŸ˜‡)

I was tagged to answer these 19 questions by two other lovely YouTubers. Thank you Kat (LuckySweetHeartVintage) and Kevin (Commonwealth Flipper) for thinking of me!

I would like to nominate and tag the following channels to participate, and if they would like to, I sure hope they do!
WheretheheckaretheAlbans -
ThrifterJunkerVintageHunter -
RealNiftyVintage -
TheRecycledLife -
TheBlockVintage -
SueMe -

The questions are listed below. I used popsicle sticks to answer mine at random πŸ˜‚, but you can answer them in any order you see fit.

1.) What are your hobbies?
2.) What does your channel name mean, how did you get it and/or what inspired it?
3.) Favorite movies?
4.) Favorite movie genre?
5.) What item/items can you not leave home without and why?
6.) Where were you born?
7.) What's good in your life right now?
8.) What's your favorite holiday and why? also, what's your least favorite holiday and why?
9.) What name would your parents have given you if you were born the opposite gender?
10.) What do you feel has been your biggest accomplishment in life so far?
11.) Where are you now? (answer as comfortably as you please)
12.) Makeup vs. clothes - which do you care more about?
13.) What show and/or shows have you binge watched?
14.) Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
15.) Are you an evening person or moring person?
16.) What is the last thing you bought?
17.) What is your guilty pleasure?
18.) Can you cook?
19.) What scares you the most about getting old?

If you enjoyed this video at all, please like the video to show your support! ❤️

πŸ“¦ Want to send me mail? YES I HAVE A PO BOX! πŸ€—
πŸŽ‰ & YES I'LL OPEN YOUR PACKAGE ON FILM IF YOU LIKE! :) πŸŽ‰
or just write to say hi if you like & I'll write back :))
I love hearing from you guys! πŸ’•

Ashley RosΓ©
πŸ’Œ PO Box #67
Frankfort, Illinois 60423

πŸ‘‰πŸ» Write me! πŸ€—πŸ“ͺ❤️

⚠️ I have one official Instagram and that is it, no second accounts! ⚠️
Find it at: ashleyroseadventures

Follow me on there for more chronologically correct updates on my life & where I'm thrifting at ;) I usually don't post videos until about a week or two (sometimes even more!) after I film them. On there, however, you can more accurately stalk me and see what I'm looking at and/or visiting on a daily basis - WEEEEE! ;D

❤️ Subscribe for more weekly thrift, antiquing, and reselling videos.
πŸ‘πŸ» Like the video to show your support for my channel!
❤️ Comments make me super happy. :]]
πŸ“Έ Instagram: ashleyroseadventures

LYSM & thanks for watching! byeeeeeeee! πŸ’‹

Q&A,Question and answer,19 questions challenge,Reseller,Thrifter,Antiquer,Collector,Ashley Rose thrifting,Ashley RosΓ©,

Post a Comment

0 Comments