Advertisement

Gibi ASMR Reviews Small & Brand New ASMR Channels

Gibi ASMR Reviews Small & Brand New ASMR Channels Check out everyone's links below and give them some love!! I wasn't sure what to title this video but I went through channels that are either brand new, or actually have been posting for a long time but maybe have flown under your radar!! Have you watched any of these channels? What do you think? :) This is technically a sequel to my reviewing other ASMR channels which can be fouuuund here:

I kind of went the advice/actual reviewing route this time, I hope it's ok! You definitely don't have to take my advice and ultimately, the most important thing is to make content that *you* are happy with. However, I am always happy to answer questions or give feedback!! My biggest / most broad takeaways were: Turn up your audio in post production, and Don't bump the Yeti/table/cord! Instant and easy upgrades, but things I wasn't great at in the beginning :D Looking at the viewfinder too instead of the camera lens. Ha! I do this still....
Thank you all for submitting your channels!! You are brave ;) thank you for allowing me to review them. And apologies to everyone I didn't get to -- if you like these types of videos I would be more than happy to make some more! ASMR School!!! Ft. An Unqualified Professor.

CHANNELS AND TIMESTAMPS:
0:00 - Intro
2:31 - AnnaLaysChips ASMR (
6:18 - OfStarsinTheSky (
11:15 - Rosy ASMR (
16:03 - Andi ASMR (
21:35 - Exploring ASMR (
27:58 - Tippy Tappy ASMR (
34:23 - ShelbyShivers ASMR (
40:29 - ASMR Illustration (
44:59 - MatthewThings (
49:02 - Kira's ASMR (
55:14 - ASMRKitten (
1:00:00 - Becki ASMR (


🎵I’m now on Spotify! Listen while your phone is off :)

I'm also on APPLE MUSIC HECK YEAH!



🎨Like my posters in the background? They're metal and they stick to the wall with wall-safe magnets! :D I'm partnered with Displate, so you can check out my favorite stuff and their site here (you can even match my background and upcoming backgrounds if you want!):



Use code gibi15 for 15% off always ~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My upload schedule:

►Every Tuesday

►Every Thursday

►Every Saturday

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I donate regularly to The Brain and Behavior Research Foundation. I highly recommend it! They give grants to scientists who do studies to better understand and treat mental illnesses.

(

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last ASMR video to help me sleep:

^Check out the artists above!

xxGibi

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find me on the internet!

►DOWNLOAD ZEES - our ASMR App:

►TWITCH/LIVESTREAMING:

►TWITTER: (I use this the most)

►INSTAGRAM:

►MERCH/SHOP:

►GAMING/SECOND CHANNEL:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OUTRO by :)

This video was edited by Shawn, my full-time editor! Give him some love:

gibi,reviews,reviewing,watching,reacting,react,small,new,tiny,channels,channel,others,how to do asmr,being an asmrtist,asmrtist,advice,blue yeti,tips,for sleep,relax,relaxing,long,hour,asmr,audio,

Post a Comment

0 Comments