Advertisement

HAIR TRANSFORMATION, JOURNAL PROMPT TO MANIFEST + HEALTH FOOD HAUL

HAIR TRANSFORMATION, JOURNAL PROMPT TO MANIFEST + HEALTH FOOD HAUL Hey guys I hope your having an amazing day/Night x
Todays vlog is super chill and authentic nothing special or crazy just my life hehhe

- Get your hands on a goodnessmebox: & SAVE MONEY $$$ 'CHELSROCCA'
-My Hairdresser:
-My Pt: Sarah_eardley


FULL WORKOUT
Deadlifts 5x10
Walking lunges 20x3
SUPERSET
Split Stance Deadlifts 3x10
Hip Thrust 3x12
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you haven’t already i would love if you could subscribe and join my family here on youtube as I have some really exciting videos that I can't wait to share with you guys 🙂
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.O Box 238 Menai Central NSW 2234
Business Contact: chelsearoccazzella@gmail.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Find me other places:
◎ INSTAGRAM:
◎Tiktok: Chelsrocca
◎If you haven't already watch my last video:
Subscriber count:34,631

About Me:
Name: Chelsea
Age: 18
Live: Australia, Sydney
Camera: Canon g7X
Editor: Final cut pro

If your reading this your amazing I love u and I am so grateful for your support X

Daily vlog,vlog,health vlogs,hair transformation vlog,journal prompt,journal prompt ideas,Manifestation journal ideas,goodnessmebox,health food haul,what i eat in a day,what i eat in a day vlog,lower body workout,day in my life,health tips blogs,yoga routine,long vlogs,australian youtuber,vlogs,journalling ideas,Manifestation routine,how to journal to manifest,chelsrocca,healthy haul,australian health vlogger,

Post a Comment

0 Comments