Advertisement

Heartburn - Can I Help it with Foods and Lifestyle?

Heartburn - Can I Help it with Foods and Lifestyle? If you have heartburn, you're not alone. Up to 50% of adults experience it at least once per month. It's uncomfortable and can become potentially harmful.


But there are definitely things you can do to help it naturally!


In this post, I share my best natural health tips for heartburn. Tips on what to eat (and not eat), how and when to eat, as well as a few lifestyle tips.


If you have been dealing with a mysterious illness and want to regain your strength and energy so you can live a purposeful life again, click here to schedule a complimentary consultation with me today!


Mold Illness,Mold,Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome,CIRS,Functional diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner,FDN,heartburn,bloating,burping,swallowing,sorethroat,stomachacid,burning,inflammation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments