Advertisement

Here's How Much My C5 Corvette Has Cost Me...So Far

Here's How Much My C5 Corvette Has Cost Me...So Far After driving and enjoying my new 2001 Chevrolet Corvette C5 for the past few weeks, today was a good chance to break down what it's costed thus far to own a Corvette between the title, registration, and insurance. I have a feeling those costs could go up...

Check out my Instagram -
Subscribe to Drive NH-

#DriveHub #C5Corvette #Corvette

C5,corvette,c5 corvette,2001 corvette,c5 corvette review,c5 corvette exhaust,2001 corvette review,2001 corvette exhaust,corvette c5,corvette c5 review,corvette c5 exhaust,corvette c5 mods,c5 corvette borla exhaust,corvette borla exhaust,corvette borla,c5 borla exhaust,corvette c5 borla exhaust,borla exhaust c5,borla exhaust c5 corvette,corvette review,drivehub,drive hub,2001 corvette z06,corvette insurance,corvette insurance 20 year old,

Post a Comment

0 Comments