Advertisement

How I Grew My Natural 3C | 4A Curly Hair FAST with RICE WATER !

How I Grew My Natural 3C | 4A Curly Hair FAST with RICE WATER ! How I Grew My Natural 3C / 4A Curly Hair FAST With RICE WATER !
·
Hi Nikksters!💖 Welcome to Vlogmas Day 5!🎄 Today I finally sat down to give you guys my actually HIGHLY requested updated "How to grow your hair with rice water video" ✨ I know you guys have been requesting this like crazy so I finally filmed it!💗 Hopefully this helps anyone out there who is looking to grow their hair fast and long with a healthy method🙏🏽 Don't forget to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE, SUBSCRIBE, & TURN ON THE BELL FOR MY POST NOTIFICATIONS!🔔💫💕
·
👭💗My Sister’s Channel:
😙✌🏾My Mom's Channel:
·
⭐️🌹SOCIAL MEDIA🦄🍭
🤳🏽ig: nikki.bruner
🛍depop: nikkibruner
👻snap: nikkibling123
🐦twitter: nikkibrunerr
⌚️Tik Tok (lol): nikki.bruner
📌pinterest: nikkibrunerr
·
🎥Check out my last video:
·
🎶✨Music In Video:
Music by ninjoi. - Symptoms of Love [Thematic Exclusive] -
·
📩For business inquiries, you may contact: nikkibbusiness@gmail.com
·
XOXO,
Nikki ❤️

how to grow your hair fast,rice water,natural hair journey,how to get thick curly hair,rice water on natural hair,how to get long hair,heat damage,chemically damaged,natural hair,how to make rice water,how to recover,hair growth,growth technique,grow hair overnight,diy hair treatment,healthy curls,hair tips,advice,3c hair,4a hair,thin to thick,damaged to healthy,fast hair growth technique,curly hair,natural hair care,cheap,big curly hair,updated,

Post a Comment

0 Comments