Advertisement

How to Start a Lash Business + Free Verified Lash Vendor

How to Start a Lash Business + Free Verified Lash Vendor D E T A I L S
Today’s video is how to start a lash business. I have so many people who inbox, text, or ask how to start one. Therefore, I decided to make a video on it. The steps are very simple. Start a lash business is one of the easiest entrepreneurships that you can embark on. I hope these steps actually help you guys start your journey on becoming a business person!💜

Steps:( not in order)
* Save our money
* Do your research
* Branding
* Marketing
* Know your clientele
* Know your price
* Know what to ask your vendor
If I left out anything charge it to my head not my heart:)

Vendor information is in the video☺️🤪

Download WhatsApp
* Add the vendor information to your phone and save it as a contact
* Go to WhatsApp and tap the create conversion button
* Find the name in your contact and text them
* Make sure you watch the video so you know what to ask your vendor
This can start you off on your business venture is do all the steps and take your time and do the research

Thank you so much for watching and please like, comment, and subscribe. If you have any questions please ask.💜




About Me 💜

I am Jordyn Marie and Welcome to my Channel!💜I started my YouTube so that I can give others advice, help others with their hair , and give my opinion on certain subjects. I have my own hair company, Royal Xtentions By Jordyn Marie, I sell lashes and do hair. I hope my videos bring entertainment and provide a learning experience to whom ever is watching. Thank you for clicking on this face because you could have clicked on any other face on YouTube but you clicked on mine!💜Make Sure you like and subscribe and click on that bell so you are notified when I update. Also follow my social medias!😘

Personal💜
Insta- IAM.jordynmarie.
Snap- Queen-Jodimarie

Hair Company💜
Insta- Royal.Xtentions.  
Facebook Page - Royal Xtentions by Jordyn Marie

Vendor

Post a Comment

0 Comments