Advertisement

I Am The Reason Rapes Happen. #justiceforpriyankareddy

I Am The Reason Rapes Happen. #justiceforpriyankareddy Everytime I hear of someone’s rape,
This weird fear in my mind takes shape
Coz of the handful women, I have in my life
My mother, my sister, my sweet wife

But then I ask this to myself
Is it too late for people to take help
Has rape become a disease we cant cure
It can be prevented, which is for sure.

But why are the people getting so gross
Is one’s life so unworthy, taken for a toss
What drives them to do it
I need answers, I can’t simply sit

I am anxious, I am restless, I am scared
One life gone & a million kneel and prayed
Coz today I want an end to this crime
Take a million from me or all my time


Three days later the anger’s rotten
Life’s a race, those dead forgotten
I start to work in the same old mood
Feeling fresh again, everything’s good

I stopped at the traffic, on my way to work
Humming an item number, the dance & the twerk
There I see a girl pass me by
Looking dead hot, but seemed a bit shy


I scanned her figure, her curves, her lips
My feelings aroused, as I reached those hips
But’s that’s just me looking at “Natural Beauty”
Nothing bad at that, scanning chicks round the city

I am a young stud, this is my age
I am born a male, not living in moral cage
And what a sexy piece the God has created
I just dream of her rolling on my bed naked

I try to click a picture, to stalk her later
To look for her feathers, instagram or twitter
Who knows maybe I stand a change
Life’s short, you live only once


And then that I open my eyes
My thoughts about the world, begin to rise
Coz that, is someone’s daughter, mother or wife
And I have just threatened an innocent life.
Maybe this is the reason why people rape
Maybe this is how the courage takes shape

It’s in me, it’s in him, it’s in everyone’s around
Of people mentally sick, depressed or sound
Coz these small drops make up the lake
Of jealousy, greed and what not for heaven’s sake



It’s me who is wrong at the first place
I am a shame to the entire human race
For I had the evil eye on one’s innocence
What a disgrace, total non-sense

I have to re-think, cleanse and justify
Before asking others to plead and testify
Is my moral education not up to the mark
My conscience, pushed deep into the dark

I am the reason the world today is burning
I am the one, that’s evil turning
I am to understand, learn and protect,
Of people irrespective of caste, creed or sect
I have to see everyone is safe and sound
Not just my family, but everyone’s around
I am the light the world needs
I can be the cure to all evil deeds

I am the difference, across the range
I can make it all happen, but first, I have to change.

#justiceforpriyankareddy

Post a Comment

0 Comments