Advertisement

Leaning in to the Present Moment - Chantmagick Notes to Self

Leaning in to the Present Moment  - Chantmagick Notes to Self #videoessay #minidoc #presentmoment

My name is Marilyn McNeal and I am an independent musician and video producer based in Vallejo, California (about an hour north of San Francisco). My project is called Chantmagick and its focus is exploring and amplifying the connection between humans and the natural world around us.

Within Chantmagick, I have created several sub projects. One is the re-telling of Alice in Wonderland through music and dance,

Another is a mini documentary series called Earth:Connect. Here I ask friends and folks on the street one question. I build a short video based on their answers. A playlist with that work is here,

In the Fall of 2018, I recorded 7 songs for a mini EP. Some of the videos for the songs are in this playlist,

. . . and a good cross section of the bulk of my work over the past two years would be the playlist “Tree Dancing in Nature - Heaven in Northern California”

My purpose is to honor my relationships, to feel joy and to express it in my work. I believe that planetary peace and well-being is possible and that a healthy planet is possible.

I hope you enjoy this video and the future ones I make in this series.

= = = = = = = =

Leaning in to the Present Moment - Chantmagick Notes to Self

= = = = = = = =

❊ PODCAST ❊

🎧 I interview artists in my area. Earlier episodes focus on creativity, awareness and connection.

Available through:

• Apple iTunes,
• Google Play,
• Stitcher,
• Spotify,

❊ LET'S STAY CONNECTED ❊

Leave a comment on this video and it'll get a response. Or you can connect with me these platforms:

• Website:
• Instagram:
• Facebook:
• Twitter:
• Pinterest:


★ ★ STREAM, DOWNLOAD, ETC. ★ ★

SPOTIFY


BANDCAMP


❊ COLLABS, BUSINESS INQUIRIES ❊
marilyn@chantmagick.com

❊ LEGAL ❊
© Chantmagick 2019. All rights reserved.

🌻 INSPIRATION 🌻

Q: What is my purpose on this planet?
A: To elevate the consciousness of human beings
We can only change this world if we change consciousness.
- Marina Abramović

short experimental documentary video,arts culture documentary,experimental storytelling,relaxing organic music,organic instrumental music,sacred dance music,divine feminine music,goddess music dance,mind body spirit healing,soul consciousness music,growth,mindset,community,healing acoustic music,earth dancing music,movement therapy music,energy healing,becoming well,Northern California music,

Post a Comment

0 Comments