Advertisement

Mikel Arteta second day of training as Arsenal boss Freddie Ljungberg will be part of his staff

Mikel Arteta second day of training as Arsenal boss Freddie Ljungberg will be part of his staff Mikel Arteta has confirmed that Freddie Ljungberg will be part of his backroom staff.

Arteta watched from the stands as Ljungberg took charge of his sixth and final game as arsenals interim head coach, away to Everton on Saturday.

And ahead of Arsenals clash with Bournemouth, new head coach was quick to praise Ljungberg for his contribution during a tricky spell - and provide an update on his future at the club.

"I spoke to Freddie after the game," Arteta said. "I told him my idea and the people I wanted to bring to form my coaching staff,
their roles and responsibilities of each of them. I wanted to know what he was feeling, I wanted to know what he had in mind, what his expectations were.

Mikel Arteta second day of training as Arsenal boss Freddie Ljungberg will be part of his staff,

Post a Comment

0 Comments