Advertisement

Military Pay Tips | 5 Ways to Make the Most of Military Money

Military Pay Tips | 5 Ways to Make the Most of Military Money Here are five tips for making the most of your Army / Navy / Air Force / Marine Corps pay. With these hacks you should be able to use your military pay in a way where you don't have to worry about money. These are all tips that me or my friends have used successfully.

Example Second Lieutenant at Initial Training Budget


Example Second Lieutenant at First Duty Station Budget



My name's Brendan and I'm a US Army Lieutenant who runs a Youtube channel. Be sure to join me on my journey through the army and life by subscribing. Also, be sure to comment any video's you'd like me to make (ex: Platoon Leader advice, Deployment advice, etc.)

The goal is to help as many people as possible by having them experience my journey with me and learning from my mistakes/successes.

Instagram: TheLife_Of_Brendan

Facebook: Life of Brendan

Army Advice,Military Advice,Life of Brendan,Army Money,Army Pay,Military Pay,Military Money,Officer Pay,Soldier Pay,Soldier Money,Army Salary,Military Salary,Army Cash,Army Budgeting,us army second lieutenant,tsp,LT,US Army LT,US Army Lieutenant,bonds,army officer pay,army officer money,investing,air force money,navy money,marines money,air force pay,navy pay,marines pay,army retirement,military retirement,military pay hacks,pay hacks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments