Advertisement

...MORE bad weather - so no biking today...

...MORE bad weather - so no biking today... ...though I suppose it could be worse if any snow arrives or those sharp frosts descend on us again . I'm prepared this time though as I've connected up two electric fan heaters in the bedroom this afternoon on an easily accessible switch - and I have a hot water bottle on standby too . WINTER...pah ! And cobblers to Christmas as well. I cleaned my bike in the backyard after eating , and washed the roadsalt off , but my bike is looking very grotty and showing it's age - maybe after the Election we'll all be much better off and we can all get a new bike ready for next Spring ?! I like the retro look , and kind decide which would be better , the Royal Enfield 650 Interceptor , the Triumph Bonneville 1200 - or the Kawasaki / BSA W800 ?! I'll have a read through of Motorcycle News then decide - maybe that Triumph 900 on the cover would be more suitable in this weather ? If I vote for the 'Green Party' then I really should buy an electric bike instead - did you watch RJ's test of it last year - in complete silence ?!

today...

Post a Comment

0 Comments