Advertisement

My Flipping Progression 2019! - Stunts| Flips| Breakdancing?

My Flipping Progression 2019! - Stunts| Flips| Breakdancing? What I learned this year. Starting all the way back in January 2019 when I was trying to combine flips with bboy powermoves. From there I show you the new stunts/ tricks I learned throughout the rest of the year.

[Instagram] -

My Equipment:

[My Camera] -
[My Lens Wide] -
[My Lens Narrow] -
[My Trampoline] -

Help support my content! Get access to members only live streams!



[Super Patrons]

Clark R.
Gavin D.
Dave B.
Jamie M.
Killabees
Simon T.
Jonathan C.
Bennet K.
David K.
Ken

how to flip,how to do flips,learning to flip,learning how to flip,learning backflip,learning breakdance,how to breakdance,how to do a flip,how to do parkour,learning how to parkour,learning how to backflip in only 5 minutes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments