Advertisement

MY NEW LAMBORGHINI URUS!! (He almost BROKE IT)

MY NEW LAMBORGHINI URUS!! (He almost BROKE IT) I customized this car and patiently waited for it for about 7 months and its finally here!! There's practically every upgraded option on the car that you could think of. I wanted a fully maxed out Lamborghini SSUV. It's one of the priciest Lamborghini Urus's out on the road. I LOVE it! I wouldn't change any color or anything about it!

Logan had nothing to do with this purchase, I bought this car on my own!

Hope you enjoyed the vlog. Most of you are going to be mad.
- "WHY YELLOW??"
- "Ew that car is UGLY"
- "The yellow is alright but YELLOW INTERIOR TOO???"
- "should have bought a GTR or Tesla" (I see that comment a lot for some reason lmao)

I'm extremely happy with it, I'm sorry if it upsets you. See ya tomorrow :)

➦ SOCIAL MEDIA!
● Twitter! -
● Instagram! -
● SnapChat! JimenezChilly
● Business Inquires! - chillybusiness@yahoo.com

lamborghini urus,my new lamborghini urus is finally here,lambo,lambo suv,ssuv,urus,lamborghini suv,lamborghini urus suv,chilly vlogs,sml vlogs,logan vlogs,logan lamborghini,chilly lamborghini,mario kart lamborghini,mario kart in real life,new car wrap reveal,we bought another lamborghini,our third lamborghini,mario and peach lamborghinis,jeffy vlogs,my new lambo,new car reveal,our third lambo,chilly lambo,sml,chilly,

Post a Comment

0 Comments