Advertisement

NEW PRINCIPAL MADE ME DO THIS

NEW PRINCIPAL MADE ME DO THIS Hello everyone! My name is Sarah Cammett.
make other girls speak out when they are in similar situations. The point is he looks good.
Mr. Franklin is the guy every girls dream about and the one your parents want you to marry someday. Do you know the idea of the “Garbage/shit pile”?
One day, the school speaker informed us that Mr. Franklin would start interviewing students
randomly. It was something similar to what he did with us in the yard, except now we could express ourselves better in a more secure environment. It seemed like a nice idea, a lot of students contain themselves when they are surrounded by others.
We were very concerned, but next morning she told us that she was just chatting with him and didn realize the hours went by very fast. Hearing that calmed us. For a second, we thought the principal suspend her.
Next day, my best friend Jonathan was called by the speaker. He also disappeared for the rest
of the day. We weren concerned this time. The next morning Jonathan didn´t go to school nor picked up his phone.
The speaker called another name after we started class, “Sarah Cammett, your presence is required in the principals office”. I felt chills. I started walking and the only thing I could think
about was Jonathan. What if something happened to him? Is Mr. Franklin involved?. I tried to relax before entering the office. I took a deep breath and opened the door.
Mr. Franklin asked me to close the door and then he said “How are you Sarah? You look amazing” I thanked him since it didn sound like a perverted. I took it as a compliment from my dad.
He wanted to know if I thought there was something in school that needed to change. I said that
the cafeteria Menu doeshave a healthy option. He wrote it down on a notebook and after
that, he stood up and said something like “I think these doors need some fixing, they work properly often” then he locked the door and said “But this time it does”.
I was scared, he sat on his desk and asked me if there was anything he could do for me, I waved my head like saying no, but he insisted, he grabbed my hands and said “Im pretty there
is one thing I can do for you”. He approached me, smelled my hair and then ask me to unzip my pants. I couldnt move, there were a gazillion thoughts going through my mind.
I stood up and tried to go. He stopped me, grabbed my ass and said “Dont play the hard one with me, I know you want me the same way I want you”. I recovered my voice for a moment and
yelled at him “Are you crazy?” then I pushed him and he tried to pounce on me, but I hit him on the face with a stapler that was on the desk.
I went out of the office running and I didn´t stop until I got home, my parents were having breakfast and they were really surprised when they saw me. I told them everything. My dad was
furious, he wanted to kill Mr. Franklin. Mom calmed him down. I tried to contact Jonathan but he didnt pick his phone, I was sure that the same thing happened to him.
My mom and I went to the police to make the report while my dad stayed at home cause he was
going to make some calls that could help us with this “situation”. I dont know what he meant. I told everything to the police hoping they would arrest him, but next morning Mr. Franklin had
disappeared.
Jonathan never spoke about what happened to him. We never heard anything about Mr. Franklin since.
If someone watching this suffer from some kind of abuse, please denounce it. The worst thing
you can do is keep it to yourself. People like Mr. Franklin needs to be stopped.

problems,my story animated,stories,animation,short film,alone,storybook,story animated,animated story,truth,world,amazing,school story,teen,teen love,first time,life story,Real Life Talk,true story,animated stories,principal,rumors,school,school rumors,

Post a Comment

0 Comments