Advertisement

spinning feeling no worries - testimony

spinning feeling no worries - testimony My sister prayed for me and something crazy happened. I've never really experienced something quite like it again. It was at a prayer/ worship night when I was just visiting even though I wasn't really following Jesus at this point in my life. I felt like I was spinning even though I was sitting very still. Her words felt like God was speaking through her and they went to my heart and made me cry. It was so personal.

Verses about worry and how God wants us to treat it
Matthew 6: 26 -34 (look on bottom to read)
Matthew 13:22
Luke 12:25
John 14:27
Psalm 55:22
Proverbs 12:25
(There are many more good related verses, but my sister's prayer mostly reminded me about 'the worries of the world' that steal away the power of God's word "Seed" in our lives.)

- I plan to keep making videos of all that Jesus has done in my life. I will make videos of each thing and as new testimonies happen I will upload them when I have time.

Hey. I’m here to share my heart and connect. I want to know Jesus more and see other people know him more. Please feel free to comment and we can hopefully start a conversation amongst people watching the video. Please use the rule of ‘love’ when commenting. –Love your neighbor as yourself.
I’d like for us to encourage one another and ‘sharpen’ one another. We can help each other’s faith grow and be challenged.
-Suggestions- Share your stories, share scripture, ask good questions, tell me how the story challenged you or helped you or something confusing about it and most of all stay sincere.
-I’ll try to message back, but please give me time as I desire to not spend all of my time on my computer or phone.

You can find me on
Instagram- garebearhair


Matthew
25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[a]?

28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Matthew 13:22 The seed falling among the thorns refers to someone who hears the word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the word, making it unfruitful.

Luke 12:25 “And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life?”

John 14:27 “Peace I leave with you;my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. “

Psalm 55:22 Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved

Proverbs 12:25 Anxiety in a man’s heart weighs him down, but a good word makes him glad.

spinning feeling,spinning feeling while praying,no worries,get rid of worries,bye bye worries,garrett ederer,livingfreefire,testimony,is jesus real,Christian,Christianity,miracle,new testimony,truth,real jesus story,jesus story,religious story,mindblowing story,testimony christian,testimony about jesus,Christian testimony,Christian testimony of faith,Christian testimony stories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments