Advertisement

Standing up in Truth Letting Go of the Glitter ... Once upon a fable ..Pt 1 of 2

Standing up in Truth Letting Go of the Glitter   ... Once upon a fable ..Pt 1 of 2 They lavish gold out of the bag, and weigh silver in the balance, and hire a gold smith; and he maketh a god: they fall down, yea, they worship.

Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,

Declaring the end from the beginning, from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasures:

Thank you for your patience and understanding...🙇‍♀️

Thank you to...
Channel: TiborasaurusRex
Title: Christmas - What your Pastor Doesn't Want You to Know Pt 1and 2

Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the copyright act 1976, allowance is made for " fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non profit, education or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

fable

Post a Comment

0 Comments