Advertisement

Team Canine vs. The Winter Express! | Apex Legends The Winter Express

Team Canine vs. The Winter Express! | Apex Legends The Winter Express MERRY CHRISTMAS FELLOW CANINES! I am back! With the gift of a Christmas special! As me, Jordan and Amaya return to the battleground of the Apex games! But, there's a twist! A new gamemode called The Winter Express, to win is simple! Take over the train and stop anyone else from taking it! But with so many tough foes around us and little time will we be able to pull off a Christmas miracle and win?! Or is this another set up for failure?! ALLLLL ABOARD! The Winter Express awaits! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year! Thank you Canines for all your endless support over this year I plan to go above and beyond! Roll on 2020! I love you all!


SHAREfactory™

#PS4share,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,SHAREfactory™,{5859dfec-026f-46ba-bea0-02bf43aa1a6f},sonicmm13,

Post a Comment

0 Comments