Advertisement

The Stream That I Never Thought I Would Have To Make.....

The Stream That I Never Thought I Would Have To Make..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DONATION INFO BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BECOME A SPONSOR!
1. It Is with a broken heart that I have to bring you guys this news. Dont miss this stream!!!
If you only watch one stream a year... WATCH THIS ONE!!!!


YouTube has granted me "sponsorships" which allows subscribers to "sponsor" my channel for
$4.99/mo which unlocks members-only perks including special Live Streams and much more!

Become a SPONSOR!!!!! Click the link, or press the "JOIN" button on my channel page!


Jody's Corner Live! Podcast available on Itunes, Spotify and Google Music.
www.jodyscorner.com

DONATE through PayPal?! Email: str8active@gmail.com
DONATE through ZELLE?! str8active@gmail.com
DONATE through Streamlabs?!:
DONATE through CASH APP?! $Jodyscorner

follow me on Twitter @jodyscorner1
Add me on Facebook: jodys corner
add me on Instagram jodyscorner1

PO box for fan mail etc:
Jody's Corner
3651 South La Brea Ave #958
Los Angeles CA, 90016

jodys corner live #55,jodys corner live,jodys corner,star wars reactions are in,rise of skywalker first reviews,rise of skywqlker premiere social media reviews,rise of skywalker reviews,why does the cw exist?,why does the cw suck?,cw low ratings,sponsors choice,make the next dcfu slate,dceu new slate,jodys corner dceu slate films,dcfu films slate 2022-2023,

Post a Comment

0 Comments