Advertisement

(Video 2|3) Dec 6 DAY OF REPARATION: Sorrowful Mysteries

(Video 2|3) Dec 6 DAY OF REPARATION: Sorrowful Mysteries This is a continuation from the Rosary this morning, so we will be jumping straight into the Sorrowful Mysteries with Scripture.
If this is your first Rosary for the day, please do your intro prayers (Apostles Creed, Our Father, 3 Hail Mary's, Glory Be) before 1:30.

--

➡️ If you'd like to support my channel financially, you can do so through Patreon:

📚Need a book suggestion?? Shop my Amazon Storefront:

Connect With Me!
🌸Instagram:
🌸Blog:
🌸Usborne store:
🌸Email: whatlauralikeschannel@gmail.com
🌸Facebook: www.facebook.com/whatlauralikes

FAVORITE SITES
Sensus Fidelium (traditional catholicism):
Word on Fire:
Relevant Radio:
EWTN:
Dr Ray (Catholic psychologist):
Live On Purpose TV (parenting):
Patrick Madrid (apologist):
Ed Snapshots (Pam Barnhill):
Read Aloud Revival podcast:

🌸 PO Box available upon request.

ABOUT ME
My name is Laura and I am a mom to two energetic kids. We are a military family and I homeschool too! Our Catholic faith is very important to us so everything on here will be addressed from a Catholic slant: homeschooling, parenting, marriage, minimalism, homemaking, and anything else. I also have a huge heart for apologetics and helping people discover the truth in Catholicism so that's a big part of this channel too. I hope to see you in the comments and please feel free to email me privately with thoughts or questions. God bless!

DISCLAIMER
Some of these links are affiliate. That means that at NO extra cost to you, I make a small commission. Thanks for your support. :)

#dec6 #dayofreparation #rosary

Mysteries

Post a Comment

0 Comments