Advertisement

Wardrobe Audit: Get a Leaner, More Practical Wardrobe | INGRID NIETO Vlogs

Wardrobe Audit: Get a Leaner, More Practical Wardrobe | INGRID NIETO Vlogs Do you have tons of clothes but still feel like you have nothing to wear? Maybe it's time for a wardrobe and lifestyle audit! In the video I talk about 5 tips that you can do as you start to work with a leaner, more practical wardrobe.
#PracticalLiving
#PracticalWardrobe

Welcome to my channel! You can find out more about what I do by visiting my website: www.ingridnieto.com



My HappySingle Journey:

Our Wedding Vlogs:



***************CONNECT W/ ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA****************

Facebook -

Youtube -

Twitter -

Instagram -

Snapchat - MissIngridNieto



*******BUSINESS, COLLABORATION & FEATURE INQUIRIES********

If you'd like to have your product, service or event featured here,

kindly send me an email: ingrid@ingridnieto.com. I look forward to hearing from you!



Thanks for watching! :D

Ingrid Nieto,Filipina vlogger,event host Philippines,Filipino vlogger,vlog,Philippine host,vlogger Philippines,happy single,vloggerPH,eventshostPH,Filipino Christian vlogger,Christian vlogger,Filipina Christian,practical,practical living,practical fashion,wardrobe tips,wardrobe style,fashion tips,body types,

Post a Comment

0 Comments