Advertisement

WHAT I GOT MY KIDS FOR CHRISTMAS 2019 || Jessica Tull

WHAT I GOT MY KIDS FOR CHRISTMAS 2019 || Jessica Tull Hey Everyone! Thank you so much for coming back for another video.

Today I'm sharing what I bought my kids for Christmas this year. This is the first time I've shared one of these videos on my channel so I hope you all enjoy it. I wanted Christmas 2019 to be extra special so I allowed my kids to pick whatever they wanted (with a few exceptions lol) I believe they'll be so happy and say this is the best Christmas ever!

Thank you all so much for watching, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!! xoxo


Jess



*** FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM FOR UPDATES***






**BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY CONTACT**


jessicatull46@gmail.com



This video is NOT sponsored, I purchased every item with my own money :)


***MUSIC CREDIT***


what i got my kids for christmas 2019,jessica tull,christmas 2019,what to buy for girls for christmas,what to buy for biys for christmas,mommy vlogger,target haul 2019,toy haul 2019,christmas list,mom of 3,

Post a Comment

0 Comments