Advertisement

Why Endeavor 'Killed' Touya - Dabi is A Todoroki! NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ENDEAVOR In My Hero Academia

Why Endeavor 'Killed' Touya - Dabi is A Todoroki! NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ENDEAVOR In My Hero Academia Endeavor is the number 1 hero in my hero academia at the moment and my hero academia chapter 252 has just been released regarding Endeavor talking to the todoroki family regarding Touya Todoroki about what happened to him. Endeavour admits that technically speaking he 'killed' Touya todoroki out of the family and he seeks forgiveness from his loved ones. This is an analysis video regarding the theory that Dabi is Touya Todoroki. I explain why Endeavor is an underrated character and how his redemption is actually amazing. Endeavor vs Dabi will happen soon in the manga were Shoto Todoroki will have to take the mantle after.

#myheroacademia #endeavor #anime #deku #todoroki #dabi #manga #mha #bhna #bokunoheroacademia

for anime clothing
10% discount off everything with ABDSQUAD

DISCORD SERVER:

Snapchat @ AnimeBallsDeep
Instagram @ AnimeBallsDeep

Microphone I use to make videos:
The camera I use to record:
The laptop I use to edit:

Our reddit:

Please give us a 'Like' on Facebook :)


All Music , Pictures, Videos and Sounds That Appear In This Video Are Owned By Their Respective Owners

"Copyright Disclaimer, Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

my hero academia,touya todoroki,dabi,shoto todoroki,endeavor,boku no hero academia,anime,enji todoroki,is dabi touya todoroki,my hero academia chapter 252,who is toya todoroki,is touya todoroki dead,is toya todoroki dabi,my hero academia theory,endeavor vs nomu,endeavor dabi,my hero academia chapter 253,endeavor redemption arc,is dabi related to todoroki,anime balls deep,dabi theory,my hero academia endeavor,dabi is touya,dabi todoroki,toya todoroki,

Post a Comment

0 Comments