Advertisement

Why Everything Might Be Okay | Answers With Joe

Why Everything Might Be Okay | Answers With Joe Get a free month of Audible at or text "joescott" to 500-500.
As we cross into 2020, I wanted to examine the reasons to be pessimistic about the future and reasons to be optimistic. Last week I covered the negative. But this week, let's go positive.


Support me on Patreon!





Not a fan of Patreon? Become a member!





Join me on the Our Ludicrous Future Podcast:





Get cool nerdy t-shirts at





Interested in getting a Tesla? Use my referral link and get discounts and perks:





Follow me at all my places!

Instagram:

Snapchat:

Facebook:

Twitter:

LINKS LINKS LINKS:






















answers with joe,positive future,renewable energy,mr rogers,electric vehicles,electric cars,tesla,solar energy,wind energy,carbon capture,how we can beat climate change,climate change,

Post a Comment

0 Comments