Advertisement

WHY I CHOSE (DIY) MICRO LOCS

WHY I CHOSE (DIY) MICRO LOCS Hey Good People!

I go over some of the reasons why I chose micro locs over the other loc types out there. All the types of locs are beautiful, but micro locs best suited me for the time being. What type of locs do you have or are you thinking about getting? Let me know down below!

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING AND BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE 🌹



Have questions about my locs?
Check out my L O C F A Q here :

M Y W E B S I T E :


M Y B L O G :


M Y I N S T A G R A M :

Any other questions, feel free to ask me down below!

locs,women with locs,locd,loc journey,loc styles,loc styles for women,locs life,locs for women,natural hair,loc nation,natural hairstyles,interlock,palm roll,twists,dreads,dreadlocks,dread head,natural beauty,ladies with locs,loc life,team locs,black women hairstyle,black woman,loc community,pros,cons,micro locs,how to interlock,loc method,interlocking,microlocs,diy,how to,

Post a Comment

0 Comments