Advertisement

Working Out in the First Trimester of Pregnancy

Working Out in the First Trimester of Pregnancy Talking about the struggles of the first trimester and trying to stay fit and healthy! The symptoms during the first phase of pregnancy can be rough, and they definitely were for me. In this video I talk about how I made it work to stay in the gym as much as possible!

APPAREL & STORE:

*NUTRITION COACHING:  
I offer nutrition coaching and I am accepting new clients - more information can be found on the website. For questions or inquiries about the military or couples discount: email info@barbellsandbows.net

JOIN MY MAILING LIST:


*Follow me on Instagram & twitter: @Kris10Pope

**** SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL and leave me comments!!

Business Email for Collabs and Sponsored Videos: KPope@BarbellsandBows.net

pregnancy,fitpregnancy,firsttrimester,workingoutpregnant,morningsickness,exhuastion,liftingwhilepregnant,pregnancytraining,diastatisrecti,weightlifting,warmup,snatch,cleanandjerk,lifting,routine,warming,exercises,rehab,prehab,booty,bigbutt,gainz,squats,muscles,flex,blonde,hotblonde,kristinpope,pope,crossfit,shoulders,quads,training,girlswholift,

Post a Comment

0 Comments