Advertisement

12- Minute Meditation Music To Realise 'Life Is Beautiful'

12- Minute Meditation Music To Realise 'Life Is Beautiful' For more life-changing videos, Follow Mahatria on His Official Social Media Channels,
Instagram
Facebook
LinkedIn
Podcast

Let the mellifluous tones flow through you in harmony as you experience and cherish the inherent beauty of life.

Life is beautiful.
Life is truly beautiful.
Living life, with life.
Living my life with life.
Life is beautiful.
Ever since, I have learned to see life through your eyes, life has been so
beautiful.
Thank you for showing me, life is beautiful. So grateful to you, that you've
shown me, life is beautiful.
My heart is dancing for life.
Life is beautiful.
My heart is dancing for life. My heart is dancing with life.
Thank you for showing me, life is beautiful.
Ever since I've learned to see life through your eyes...
Life has become truly beautiful.
So grateful to you that you have shown me, life is beautiful.
In every breath, I can feel, life is beautiful. With every beat of my heart, I can
feel, life is beautiful.
Life is beautiful.

Take time out from your fast-paced life to recharge your batteries, by reconnecting spiritually to this symphony of gratitude to life. Mahatria guides you through a journey that refreshes your attitude and perspective to life.

#Subscribe #infinitheism #Mahatria

meditation,mahatria,celestialmusic,peace,meditate,meditation music,sleep music,relaxation music,relaxing music,stress relief,soothing relaxation,relax,soothing,calming,beautiful,beautiful music,relaxation,ambient,ambient music,new age,background music,fall asleep,deep music,piano,music,mind,sleeping,sleepy,peaceful music,soothing music,music for stress relief,music for meditation,meditate in peace,calm,sufi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments