Advertisement

A slightly longer WIP...

A slightly longer WIP... AuDiO dOeS nOt BeLoNg To MeEeEeEeEeEe-
RiGhTfUl oWnErS! YeAh-

This meme is taking ages to make!!! I really hope it's worth it in the end! I'm just being really lazy at the moment, but I always try to have a look at this meme at least everyday... or something- I'm just practicing my tweening! This is my second time trying to tween; the first time I was making a glmv but i never got around to finishing it so I scrapped it in the end, I lost interest in it. But yeah- hope you all enjoyed this! (So far) I just really hope I finish this though... someday lol- ♡

Characters~

Oliver 'Oli' (purple rabbit)
Brown haired boy (I haven't given him a name yet)
Mia (Karma's sister)
Karma

Have an amazing morning, evening or night! Bye! ♡

~Wolfie Cat ♡

WIP...

Post a Comment

0 Comments