Advertisement

ASMR hairdresser. Pampering and preening and positively tending to your every need. Snippety snip

ASMR hairdresser.  Pampering and preening and positively tending to your every need.  Snippety snip My first foray into the world of ASMR hairdressing and quite possibly, my last. I counted a total of 18 train distractions, one almost cut finger and a near electrocution from a mishap with a lamp that I won't talk about because I'm too embarrassed. Not forgetting the fact that I almost cut through my earphone wire and came close to setting the hair on fire. Obviously there wasn't a real person underneath the hair because it's only pretend. But my pampering was very genuine indeed. But heh, it's all a learning experience, right? As I said, you are safe in my hands.

I have cut my son's hair from time to time...from a huge afro to skinhead. There was one very memorable moment from many years since when I was shaving his head and the end of the clippers popped off onto the floor. Me: 'Whoops.' Son: 'Is everything ok?' Me: 'Yes of course but I think it might be a good idea to wear a hat for the next couple of weeks.' Son: 'But it's summer.

However, I do hope that you find a measure of comfort and relaxation amongst the snipping and the very occasional whisper in your ears.

I am intending to show you my barber skills at some stage but would ask you to consider the following: I am more experienced with a chainsaw and a Silky knife than I am with a cut throat razor but I can assure you that safety is my absolute number one priority. At least I won't have to wear my helmet , steel toe capped boots and leather gloves while tending to your bristles. However, there are other things that I have planned and that I hope will provide you with a little bit of ecstasy and quite a lot of all the stuff that's in between all the bits that you can't see but might feel.

Until then, thank you for watching. Please absolutely leave a comment or a little like and I will always reply just as soon as I've finished chasing fluff bunnies and rainbows

Only 13 hours to upload...wow

Contact: missanni666@gmail.com

All requests considered.

With love and gratitude.

Ani x

asmr,asmr hairdresser,asmr hairdressing,asmr personal attention,asmr relaxation,asmr for sleep,asmr scissors,asmr latex gloves,asmr pampering,

Post a Comment

0 Comments