Advertisement

Best Laptop for Photographers? Asus Zenbook Pro Duo

Best Laptop for Photographers? Asus Zenbook Pro Duo I have a new laptop and it might be the best laptop for photographers and digital creators. This is my review of the Asus Zenbook Pro Duo

The Laptop and Accessories:
SquareSpace:

I'm excited to have a new laptop. And this machine is likely the best laptop for photographers and digital creators. This video is a quick showcase of my digital nomad office and a review of the Asus Zenbook Pro Duo. The Asus Zenbook Pro Duo is an absolute beast, and one of the best laptops out there, period.
As a travel photographer, it has definitely made my life easier.

Twitter:
Facebook:

zenbook pro duo,asus zenbook pro duo,best laptop,laptop review,zenbook pro duo laptop review,best laptop for photographers,brendan van son,

Post a Comment

0 Comments