Advertisement

Broken Phone Becomes Perfect Background Image || ViralHog

Broken Phone Becomes Perfect Background Image || ViralHog Occurred on January 21, 2020 / Monroe, New York, USA

"I had recently dropped my cell phone causing some damage to the screen. A few cracks to the screen and a bright green light appeared over the course of the last week or so. I had a brilliant idea for a minor fix before I could get an appointment to fix the screen. I quickly searched for an image of the Jedi Legend Luke Skywalker. After finding an appropriate photo I saved it and cropped it to my wallpaper."

Contact licensing@viralhog.com to license this or any ViralHog video.

Make money from your videos! Submit footage here:

Subscribe, Like, or Follow ViralHog:
YouTube:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

viralhog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments