Advertisement

CANCER JAN 27 -FEB 2**YOU WILL SOON RECEIVE POSITIVE NEWS**

CANCER JAN 27 -FEB 2**YOU WILL SOON RECEIVE POSITIVE NEWS** Hello!

My name is Jewel. I have had this special gift of hearing messages from Shaman Masters and Spirit Guides.
Since the age of 5 telling my sister she would marry a police officer and have 2 children. It came to be true!
I am drawn to give global messages to help and guide people with love as we are all connected spiritually within the universe. This is my passion.
__________
To schedule a reading, book your appointment at - Donations paypal.me/shamanseertarot


__________
*****Disclaimers*****
I am not a licensed physician. Anything expressed in this video is my personal opinion and should be viewed as entertainment purposes only.

tarot,tarot reading,meditation,psychic,angels,shaman,spirit guide,reading,numerology,numbers,horoscope,love,conscious evolution tarot,aquarius,libra,sagittarius,virgo,capricorn,taurus,cancer,scorpio,pisces,aries,gemini,wealth,money,truth well told,LEO,MYSTIC,

Post a Comment

0 Comments