Advertisement

Concept of a Rare Hero - Ridge Racer|Jet Set Radio Future Mix

Concept of a Rare Hero - Ridge Racer|Jet Set Radio Future Mix Requested by: QUAD_RETURNS
Rare Hero (Ridge Racer 1) + The Concept of Love (Jet Set Radio Future)
Next up: Under Elite Control
----------
REQUESTS ARE NOW CLOSED:
LIST OF REQUESTS:
* If you want to download any of my music, you can use any YouTube to MP3 website.
* You are allowed to use any song in a video as long as you give me credit.
* Every now and then, I come across a song with more than one pitch, sections that don't really fit in with other songs I mix with, or etc. This is why I created a folder of VGM I tweaked into my own version that makes them easier to mix with other music! This folder also contains a document full of pitches and BPMs of the majority of music I use. You can find the folder here:

QUAD_RETURNS,msdaboss7,ridge racer,jet set radio future,concept of love,rare hero,concept of a rare hero,mix,mashup,remix,

Post a Comment

0 Comments