Advertisement

Cover Improv of Outside Woman Blues Written By Blind Joe Reynolds. Cream Eric Clapton Did A Cover.

Cover Improv of Outside Woman Blues Written By Blind Joe Reynolds.  Cream Eric Clapton Did A Cover. Doing A Cover Improvisation Of Outside Woman Blues By Blind Joe Reynolds. The Cream Eric Clapton, Ginger Baker & Jack Bruce Made This Song Popular Doing it as "An Arrangement of Mr. Reynolds"! Using a 2019 Gibson 60th Anniversary Les Paul That Has Natural Distortion With The Fender Bass Breaker 15 Blonde Anniversary Special. Breaks Up At Low Volume So It It A Good Small Room Amp. Recorded On Tablet No Mixing Just A Cover.
I am not Recommending The Fender Blonde Special Anniversary Amp 15 To Anyone Because I Think I am The Only One Out Here Giving It A Great Review. All The Other's I Have Seen Are Bad. The Blonde Anniversary 15 Is Different Than The Normal 15 Also. The Reverb Can Be A Little Noisy Depends. I Use A Furman High End Power Strip "aka Filter Or Whatever It is". I also us the high End Mogami Guitar Cables and Those two Extras Get Rid Of A Lot Of Hum, Light Noise, Static, etc. Also, Apparently My Cable Company Has Been Fooling Me with An Extra Cost For HD. If I plug The 4K TV, XBOX Project Scorpio, The Cable Box, And Run The Cable Line In And Out Of Same Furman I Plug the Guitar Amp In It Makes Non HD Channels HD. Apparently You Cannot get real 4k without that type of device or at least where I am. It Is Like Magic With That Combination Of TV Picture. You Need The 4K TV I Imagine. So The Furman Is Far From A Gimmick Or Not Needed. To Me It Is One Heck Of A Technology For Guitar & All Electronic Entertainment. It Cost around $124.00 For The Furman Power Station 8 or 9 I think. However, I Do Not Need To Pay Extra for HD Channels Now. You Cannot Plug A Space Heater Or AC Into The Furman Just like Any Extension Cord. Whatever Amps It says Are Max That Is What I Do. I have 4 or 5 of Them. So Make Sure You Read Other Reviews Of The Fender Bass Breaker Rather Than Mine. I Removed Some Tube Covers And DO Not Suggest Anyone Work On A Tube Amp Themselves. I do love the Amp Especially Since You Can Run Ext. Speakers, direct To Mic., Change Power Impedance And Just Plug In Without Pedals. It Has Gain And Structure For Real Crunch. I leave That Structure On Low. If it is on High I Guess That Would Provide More Metal Than Anyone Could Want Without A Distortion Pedal. Not Sure Why Other Users Are Having Bad Experiences. This Is Like The Original Fender Champ And Original Marshall In The Same Box Type Of Sounds. The Best Thing Is REAL TUBES No Modeling and I Try To Stay As Far Away From That As I Can No Matter If They Review Good Or Not. The 2019 Gibson's Are Just Great. Really!

Cover.

Post a Comment

0 Comments