Advertisement

DEVIL'S SWING MEME||animation meme||(countryhumans)

DEVIL'S SWING MEME||animation meme||(countryhumans) I've always wanted to try animating in a rubberhose style and I finally got around to it! This was super fun to make and I hope you like it! Also, happy 2020! :)


DISCLAIMER: This video contains dark themes of historical events. This content does not set out to romanticize these events nor sympathize nor spread any message about any countries included. This video was simply made for fun and does not set out to disrespect any of the sensitive subject matter.


Song:


Characters/countries:
Germany
Russia
Italy
UK
France
Czechia (Czechoslovakia)
Poland
Japan
United States of America

Programs used: Toonboom Harmony , imovie
My instagram: torrikusotaru



Thank you for reading my description! I now owe you my eternal love and soul, have a good day/night! :)

countryhumans,countryhuman,animation,animations,animation meme,animation memes,animation meme compilation,devil's swing meme,devils swing,devil's swing,torriku,torriku sotaru,sotaru,countryhumans russia,countryhumans germany,countryhumans america,countryhumans ussr,countryhumans italy,countryhumans france,devil's swing animation meme,cartoon,cartoons,toonboom,tutorial,animatic,animatics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments