Advertisement

DYING MY BROWS BACK FROM BLEACH BLONDE TO NORMAL

DYING MY BROWS BACK FROM BLEACH BLONDE TO NORMAL Hello lovebirds!!

I didn't want to wait too long with a solution if you don't like the bleached look! So in today's video I'm showing you how to dye your brow hair back to a normal shade without greens or majorly orange brows!

First up, because I KNOW you'll be looking for it, here are the winners of the REPHR Brush Sets that I put up as a giveaway in my previous video:
1. Lisa Veta
2. Marika Domurad
3. Noah Grey
I wish I could ship a set to each and everyone of you, please let me know if you want a similar giveaway this year!

PRODUCTS USED:
20 VOL / 6% developper
Colour Off hair stain remover
Wella Professional - Koleston Perfect naturals
Benefit Cosmetics - precisely my brow in 3.5
Anastasia Beverly Hills - perfect brow pencil in Granite
Kryolan - Aqua Color
Danessa Myricks - Color Fix Magic Set and Seal
Hourglass Cosmetics - arch brow gel in clear

NORMAL

Post a Comment

0 Comments