Advertisement

Easy TROLL for BIG XP in Mope.io

Easy TROLL for BIG XP in Mope.io Ok, no time to explain, but you need to watch this video and hit a like! I trolled this Dragon because he OOFED me as a Falcon, so I stole his XP. This is why I like mope.io, you can be someones food, but in 2 minutes you eat them ^^
It was easy to steal, maybe because I played as a Tiger, one of the best trolling animals in this game. Or maybe because I am a big pro, btw, big pro = big like. Animals I was playing as: Tiger, Falcon, Kraken, Whale and other. Also one random guy oofed in front of me, I used my magic to get his XP

❤️Become a sponsor/member:

🡆Subscribe:
🡆Check out my other videos:
🡆Mope.io playlist:

🗣️Translate this video:

#Loody #Mopeio #MopeioTroll

mope.io,mope io,mopeio,xp,hacks,2020,Loody,mope.io official,ihavelocity,fortish,rare animal,trolling,io,io game,html game,flash game,funny,interesting,montages,tronny,noob,funny mope.io,dragon,kraken,glitch,xp hack,mope.io trolling,mope golden age,update,golden age,io games,Loody mope.io,troll steal XP,how to get xp fast,how to level up fast,falcon,steal xp,tail bite,

Post a Comment

0 Comments