Advertisement

House Plant Tour - german OBI hardware store | Baumarkt

House Plant Tour - german OBI hardware store | Baumarkt HI Guys, today I am showing you, where I get most of my house plants.

Video Tip: Black Nerd Comedy, Review of "Cats", (watch it, its hilarious!)

Follow me on Insta: @cavebearbone
my podcast - find it on apple podcast or Stitcher via: the worshipful company of oddity mongers

I can highly recommend episode 19 - about Slovenia

plant tour,house plant tour,houseplant tour,indoor plant care,plant care,leaves,growing plants,philodendron,monstera,philodendron care,plant haul,plant swap,trailing plants,hanging plants,syngonium,low light plants,alocasia,anthurium,rare house plant,house plant care tips,how to water plants,rare plant collection,obi,plants from obi,zimmerpflanzen baumarkt,buying house plants,plants big box store,plant nursery tour,

Post a Comment

0 Comments