Advertisement

How I did Act 6.3.5 Caustic Temper Path - Just A Few Fights

How I did Act 6.3.5 Caustic Temper Path - Just A Few Fights I only recorded the first 3 fights on this path so never uploaded it but I've been getting asked about it a lot so I decided to upload those few fights that I recorded. I used Quake to clear the whole path but it did cost me a few revives as it took quite long against these large health pools without boosts. The Heimdall with Angela synergy gives everyone a permanent fury buff.
It was the first path that I did so I didn't have the the Marvelous Metabolism cosmic boost but I recommend using it for this path. Then you can use any poison immune cosmic champ

Thanks for watching and feel free to like and subscribe for more Marvel Contest of Champions endgame gameplay.

If I'm not online you can direct message me on Line. ID is Munash.

Marvel Contest of Champions,mcoc,Act 6 Chapter 3,marvel,caustic temper,Quake,Heimdall,Nick fury,abomination,king groot,punisher 2099,angela,terminal velocity,spiked armor,

Post a Comment

0 Comments