Advertisement

HOW I DIMINISHED FINE LINES USING THE ORDINARY IN 3 MONTHS

HOW I DIMINISHED FINE LINES USING THE ORDINARY IN 3 MONTHS Hello! Welcome to my channel.

I've been using The Ordinary skin care products to target fine lines and wrinkles. I've found that their anti-aging products have been beneficial to me and my skin concerns. Although some may say they are minor, I found that with consistent use, the fine lines around my eyes and mouth diminished greatly. While I don't expect them to be gone for good, I love the way most of these products feel on my skin. The photos you see are unfiltered and unmodified and taken near the start of using The Ordinary, and three months in. The photos shown are without recent botox and no fillers and are not altered. I used these products for three months to give them a fair chance to work with the skin.

The products I used from The Ordinary are:
Squalane Cleanser
Buffet Multi-Technology Peptide Serum
Retinol 0.2% in Squalane
Hyaluronic Acid + B5
Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% in Vitamin F
100% Cold Pressed Marula Oil (I don't like this)

Other skincare products I used are:
Origins A Perfect World SPF40
Farmacy Dew It All Eye Cream

Makeup Products I used were:
NARS Tinted Moisturizer
NARS Complete Matte Concealer
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette
Sephora Brown Eyeliner
NARS Laguna Bronzer
MAC Warm Soul Blush
Charlotte Tilbury Pillowtalk Lipstick

Follow me:

Instagram: @NicoleDoesMakeup

TikTok: @nicoledoesmakeup

the ordinary,fine lines,How to get rid of fine lines,how to get rid of wrinkles,diminish fine lines,diminish wrinkles,ordinary skincare,skincare for wrinkles,the ordinary regimen,ordinary skin regimen,ordinary skin care tutorial,skin care aging,anti aging regimen,anti aging skin care,the ordinary before and after,the ordinary for mature skin,skincare routine,the ordinary routine,anti aging routine,wrinkle routine,fine line routine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments