Advertisement

HOW TO HAVE A CHILLED OUT SUNNY SATURDAY!!!! πŸ‘

HOW TO HAVE A CHILLED OUT SUNNY SATURDAY!!!! πŸ‘ #barriejdavies #streetart #popart

🎨 Barrie J Davies Is An Artist 🎨

Hello, I'm Barrie J Davies and I'm an artist from Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire, Wales. I graduated from the Southampton Institute with a Fine Art degree in 2000 and I completed my Master's Degree at the University of Wales Institute, Cardiff in 2004. I now live and work in sunny Brighton, England UK. My artwork is a fun colourful psychedelic and humorous approach to expose the human condition: notions of success, money, glamour, love, death, sex, gender & religion are picked at with dry comedic use of tragedy meshed with absurdity. Hope you like it! ⠀

πŸ˜ƒ SUBSCRIBE ►

πŸ–₯ Web:
πŸ“±Twitter:
⌨ FB:
πŸ“· Instagram:
πŸ‘» Snapchat:
πŸ–₯️ Tumblr:
πŸ“Έ Flickr:
πŸ“Pinterest:
πŸ”— Linkedin:
πŸ›️ Depop:
πŸ›’ Ebay:
πŸ›’ Etsy:
πŸ”₯ Patreon:
πŸŒ‡ TripAdvisor:
πŸ›’ Folksy:
🎨 Deviant Art:
πŸ“– Amazon:
πŸ›’ Yelp:
πŸ“… Eventbrite:
πŸ“Ή TikTok:
πŸ‘• Teespring:
🎡 Spotify:
πŸ“§ Email: barriejdaviesisanartist@gmail.com

vlog,davies,graffiti,painting,pop,art,brighton,artwork,paint,glitter,painter,artist,street,studio,gallery,barrie j davies,hove,print making,art studio,colourful,pop artist,street art,street artist,pop art,

Post a Comment

0 Comments