Advertisement

I asked my Subscribers to represent 2020 in Minecraft

I asked my Subscribers to represent 2020 in Minecraft Happy New Year oh god why is everything on fire

~Twitch Channel:
~Merch Shop:
~Twitter:
~Instagram:
~Discord:

~~~~~~~~Extra Things~~~~~~~~

Everything you see in my videos is edited livestream highlights taken from my Twitch channel. My schedule is Tuesday & Thursday @ 7pm, Saturday & Sunday @ 3pm - all times based in Ireland.

Music is Pokemon Diamond and Pearl - Jubilife City.

Special thanks to Nitrous Networks for hosting our Minecraft server. See their site for quality server hosting across a variety of games:

RTGame,RTGameCrowd,RT Game,funny clips,funny montage,highlights,Irish,funny,moments,gameplay,RTGame Minecraft,Minecraft,Minecraft funny,Minecraft funny moments,Minecraft 2020,forcing 200 players,Minecraft server,RTGame Minecraft server,in Minecraft,Minecraft multiplayer,Minecraft build day,Minecraft build,funny Minecraft server,2020 in Minecraft,Minecraft New Year,New Years Minecraft,Minecraft war,Minecraft games,Minecraft creative,Minecraft world,

Post a Comment

0 Comments