Advertisement

I Hydro Dipped My $300 PRADA Sunglasses... and This Is What Happened

I Hydro Dipped My $300 PRADA Sunglasses... and This Is What Happened Today I hydro dip my "Prada Linea Rosa Sunglasses" and the result is amazing !! Hydro dipping technique is fast and easy. If you want to try it out yourself, all you need is spray paint and a water tank! Make your sunglasses look unique with hydro dipping!

SUBSCRIBE:

Watch more videos:

Hi guys! My name is Dipper Dan. This channel is all about hydro dipping, also known as water transfer printing. I teach how to reuse or recycle materials and give them a new life. Step by step unique objects and decorative accessories are created right in front of your eyes. All I need is spray paint and a water tank... Let's turn new and imaginative ideas into reality!

If you like this video don't forget to subscribe :)
#HydroDipping #Customize #Sunglasses

Copyright 2019 DOSA Medien GmbH. All rights reserved.

hydro dipping,hydro,Dipping,customization,sunglasses,satisfying,Custom,Customize,Hydro Dip,experiment,custom sunglasses,prada linea rossa,aqua print,sunglasses aquaprint,spray paint,water,Hydro Dipping Sunglasses,prada,prada sunglasses,Oddly Satisfying videos,aqua printing,cool paint experiment,water and paint,instruction,tutorial,unique design,

Post a Comment

0 Comments