Advertisement

Ikea Malm Dresser Hack | Cheap & Easy DIY Campaign Dresser Dupe | Nightstand & Dresser Decor Ideas

Ikea Malm Dresser Hack | Cheap & Easy DIY Campaign Dresser Dupe | Nightstand & Dresser Decor Ideas Hey guys - thank you so much for checking out my channel! In this video I am sharing a super easy and cheap DIY hack for the Ikea Malm dresser! Then I am also sharing some dresser / nightstand decor and styling ideas. I love the Ikea Malm dresser because it is very budget friendly and has so much DIY potential! This Ikea hack is very simple and low budget - all you need is some drawer or cabinet hardware to give it a bit more of an elevated look. I picked brushed brass and went for a glam style campaign dresser dupe (true campaign dressers cost $1000 and up!). After I add my hardware details, I share how to style and decorate a nightstand or dresser with you guys.

------------------------------------------------------------------

💙 Subscribe for DIY, crafts, cleaning, decor, & lifestyle videos
💜 Follow me on Instagram: miss.annie.xo

------------------------------------------------------------------

LINKS (Some links are affiliate)
Malm dresser
Brass cup drawer pulls
Brass corner hardware
Drill
Hand vacuum
Alarm clock
Mercury glass table lamp
Wood & brass tray

ikea hack,ikea dresser hack,ikea malm dresser,ikea malm dresser hack,campaign dresser diy,ikea malm dresser diy,nightstand decor ideas,dresser decor ideas,ikea dupes,diy dresser makeover,nightstand decorate,how to decorate your nightstand,how to decorate a dresser,diy ikea hacks,diy ikea dresser makeover,

Post a Comment

0 Comments